There are a number of small improvements and enhancements to Kontext in release v0.6.2.
The following are the main changes in this release:
- In site navbar for column site and articles pages, the author of column are added to feature the owner and column.
- Rich site footer.
For forum, column pages, the site footer is replaced with rich site footer that contains a number of links for easy navigation. Build number from Azure DevOps is also added to the footer for reference.
- Fixed featured columns/forums order issue. Now the most viewed/liked columns/forums will show first in the home page.
- Wording changes. There are a number of wording changes. For example, column -> columns, hot posts -> featured posts, hot sites -> featured columns/forums.
- Home page slogan changes. Home page slogans are changed
- Redirects changes. After adding new column or editing existing columns, user will be redirected to the home page of the new/modified column instead of all columns home page.
- Help icons when adding columns. There are two question mark icons are added to access level and licence/terms dropdown list.
After clicking these two icons, helper texts will show to help users to understand these settings.
These details are also available in site Terms page.
- There are a number of other small UI or function changes. Explore the website to find more details.