This page provides release information for Kontext before v1.0.
Release date: 2020-02-01.
- Upgraded from ASP.NET Core 3.0 to 3.1.1. Refer to Migrate from ASP.NET Core 3.0 to 3.1 for more details.
- Upgraded all referenced nuget packages to the latest version.
- Upgraded major client packages to the latest version:
- bootstrap 4.4.1
- jquery 3.4.1
Kontext v0.6.8 is now released with a few changes/enhancements on 2020-01-29.
Redesigned Column article content page to provide better user experience.
- Added Column section to the side bar.
- Added Table of Contents (In this article) for easy navigation.
- Added theme toggle to the right side bar for users to change to dark theme easily.
- Social network sharing is now also placed in the side bar.
- All user comments are now listed on the canonical page (instead of paging).
A new section "More from Kontext" is added into the bottom section of each article for users to easily read related content.
A number of SEO enhancements have been made:
- Added cannoical links for article pages and other pages.
- Added noindex meta tag for pages that are not expected to indexed by search engine.
- Added nofollow for external links in comments.
Email notifications for comments
Related users will now be notified via both email and notification message when there is a new comment to user's article or content.