This diagram shows a typical solution to stream big data to Azure Synapse:
- Data produced are streamed into Azure Event Hubs.
- Data in Event Hubs are captured in Azure Blob Storage via Event Hubs Capture feature.
- Once data capture is complete, an event is sent to Event Grid.
- Event Grid forwards the event information (with blob file path) to Azure Functions App (i.e. Event Grid triggered Functions App).
- Azure Functions App uses event data (blob path) to read the data.
- Azure Functions App loads data to Azure Synapse SQL data warehouse for analytics.