This diagram shows a typical streaming processing solution on AWS with Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Glue, Amazon S3, Amazon Athena and Amazon Quicksight:
- Amazon Kinesis - capture streaming data via Data Firehose and then load the data to S3.
- Amazon S3 - store streaming raw data and batch processed data.
- Amazon Glue - transform batch data in S3 and store the processed data into another bucket for consumption.
- Amazon Athena - used to read data in S3 via SQL.
- Amazon Quicksight - data visualization tool.
Similar solution diagram using streaming transformation: AWS IoT Streaming Processing Solution Diagram.